Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Watsup people

Aight... My damn laptop caught ebola or some shit... So I am on the other one... Dont think I am slacking on yall.


I dont understand the point of giving people a computer virus. Why? Why create something that can ruin another person's computer. Do you know how much time I have put into the media on my laptop? Why would any person in the world want to delete that? What does it accomlish????


I guess it goes into the nature of man. I would think it is probably the same madness behind creating the revolver, or the atom bomb. Why create something with the power to destroy all humanity? ....... Sick Fucks....

Aight here we go...

I was surfing today, making my daily rounds. And I found these. Supra Skytop is by far my favorite shoe. I am not a skater or anything, but the damn shoe is so PERFECT. I was on one of my favorite sites today, and I saw this. A damn Bar B Que collabo with a shoe brand?! haha... Means to things. Thats got to be some good sauce for a shoe brand to want to create a collorway in its honor. And its got to be a great shoe. Is it the SAWCE or the SHOE?




Fly... I know... thats why I posted them






Umm... Here goes something for your feindin ass ear drums... YOUNG DRO... I been bumping this one for some weeks. ENJOY!!!!!!!



http://www.divshare.com/direct/6773017-a7f.mp3

Find me some1 to take to bennis... lol... BRB

1 comment:

  1. yeah, the shoes are dope. and yes, that sauce is that fire...trust & believe!

    ReplyDelete