Thursday, April 16, 2009

Before drake... I wanted to be successful

I want it all... I mean it scares me I want it so bad. I want it more than I want anything.

I just fear failing. I fear it more than death. My biggest fear of death is dying before I accomplish my goals. Seriously.

But the thing is, I want it to bad to fail. I will never fail. Because in order to fail I would have to give up and I will never stop. I can go broke over and over again, and I promise you and myself that I will pick myself back up over and over again. I cant be stopped because the only thing that can stop me is myself, and I want it to bad to ever allow me to be the thing that keeps me from it.

I will not finish 3 feet from gold. Ever. I will Go until I find it. Where ever it is!

Yall dont feel me man. I like that though. It shows me the difference between me and you, why I will get it and you wont. You have to be a certain type of person to gain a certain level of success. And I am that type of person. I only fear ending up like the rest of yall. Not saying that everyone is going to fail except me, I am sure that everyone will reach their own level of success. But I want more than, and I want it badder than you.

Just enjoy the show man... Watch me!

No comments:

Post a Comment