Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Come on homie we major....

Yall aint doing something right.... But its okay... Figure out what it is and change it. And If that dont work change something else... and something else. Sooner or later you will figure out what it takes to make it work.

This my nigga Kollosus. Or however you spell that shit. Why the fuck this nigga got a name cant nobody limewire or google is beyond me. Kirk is so simple and to the point. I can google that shit. How do I spell a misspelled word?

that nigga on TV tho... lol... we major man... I gotta catch up... Back to back lambs coming soon... WATCH!!!


Mixtape coming soon... I would give details but he told me yall jackin his swag out there and to keep my mouth shut. Orginality in the city is at a all time low. I was telling one of my beautiful distractions yesterday, These niggas is really walking round the city with these mohawks........ Mohawks. And tight ass jeans. Bruh. WHERE THEY DO THAT AT?

The dude in the song was like, "Im so futuristic, I dont even brush my hair"..... huh? So you got every lil kid in the city in tight jeans and a unbrushed mohawk. Talkin bout "first name last name"....

I HATE SWAG RAP....

1 comment:

  1. LOL...I so feel you LMAO. I do not understand "futuristic Leland" I do like the "bow" though. but yeah, he stumped me with that quote mentioned above. Swag rap will not last long, hopefully! As for the young men in skinny jeans, tighty whiteys, tight tees and unbrushed hair...WASHED and Gay.

    ReplyDelete