Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Here We Go...

Every Girl Video... I already was tired of this shit.. Now they got a video and everything. Drake is about to make Wayne RICH! I gotta get on my grind, I am falling way to far behind.

(((( I WANT A PAIR OF TK'S FUCKIN SUPERSTARS GET EVERYTHING FIRST!!!!! )))))



Man... I aint even enjoy the video for real... I was to busy envyin the fact that this nigga already has a pair of TK'S... I really hate these guys lol! And I aint ashamed of it!!!!

Here is the song... Though I am sure you all already have it...


I will be having these on my feet ASAP... I aint telling yall nothing about them because I dont want any of you niggas to be jockin me. Yall enjoy your air Yeezy's WATCH WAT IM GONNA COP! lol



1 comment:

  1. yeah i'm super straight on these.
    Phil been waitin on these bitches.
    yall two have fun with them.

    Osose

    ReplyDelete