Saturday, April 4, 2009

I AINT SLEEPY

my computer is still broken! I dont know what I am going to do if I loose all that music.... In the meantime, I am using this other computer and it is awesome... HD screen, built in webcam, its nice and big.... Some moments I dont even miss mine.

I know something I do miss... 42 days...

Aight lets see... I found some hot reeboks today. Some more blazers since my nigga sose said the ones I had found before were everywhere already (I wouldnt know, I fuckin hate blazers) And a new Techniks mixtape. I like his shit, he did the mixtape wit my nigga Kollosus or however he spell that shit. They already selling the bootleg for the wolverine movie SMH


First... Nigga... A 4 DOOR PORSCHE!!!! I think I might buy my old lady one of these. haha... For real tho shit is hot


How sexy is that?

I love 90's reeboks. I saw these today. I like...



Umm spring blazers.... from highsnobiety.




What else... I love WORLD STAR... If your ever on the internet. Tired of facebook. Twitter not jumping... Go to worldstarhiphop.com I swear its the best sight on the net. Ignorant shit for our ignorant generation...

But this was funny... I love family guy too


That is a banned scene from family guy... LOL... C/S the soprano line! that was my shit!!!

Here is that techniks mixtape... I doubt I listen to it... I HATE SWAG RAP!



DJ TEKNIKS- GIMME BACK MY SWAG

1. Young Dro - Gettin' To It (Feat. Doeshun) 3:44
2. Young Dro And Yung LA - Party 2:35
3. J. Money - First Name, Last Name 2:33
4. Yung LA - Swag On (Feat. Soulja Boy) 1:15
5. F.L.Y. - Swag Surfin' 4:21
6. Yung LA And J. Money - All Of The Above 2:49
7. Young Dro, Doeshun And AJ - Retarded 3:31
8. Yung LA - Have Her Like Baow! 1:27
9. J. Money - Favorite Girl 2:58
10. Yung LA - Tear The Bed Up 3:15
11. J. Money - How We Play (Feat. Shop Boyz) 3:44
12. J. Money - Do It Big (Feat. Shop Boyz) 3:42
13. Yung LA - 36 O's (Feat. Lil Boosie) 2:47
14. Young Dro And Rich Kidz - My Patna Dem 3:33
15. Lil Hot - Swagged Up 3:06
16. Yung LA - I Got It 2:56
17. Travis Porter - Uh Huh (Feat. J. Money) 3:56
18. J. Money - Futuristic Party 3:03
19. Travis Porter - Black Boy, White Boy 3:14
20. F.A. - I'm Dat Nigga 3:33
21. Yung LA And Young Dro - Wattup 2:42
22. J. Money And Yung LA - Say No Mo 3:24
23. Kirby Tha Hottest - White Friends (Prod. By Marco 3:44
B.)
24. Stacy Boy Rico - Swagg Turnt Up 4:12

Like I said I wont listen to it... But I fuck wit tekniks the mothafuckin DJ... So I will promote his shit...


http://rapidshare.com/files/217374426/VA-DJ_Teknikz-Gimme_Back_My_Swagg-_Bootleg_-2009-RAGEMP3.tar

(I cant figure out how to make a link yet... when I do you wont have to copy and paste anymore)

My favorite Song right now

http://www.zshare.net/download/5489454016b14d0e/

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GUCCI TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment