Sunday, August 9, 2009

What a summer it was huh

Wats da deal.... Great summer... Here go a few Iphone highlights...

E and his shirt that gets the city talking lol....


In wish... they got the best mirrors... but the pic came out blury....



DOUBLE rice... extra galric butter.... lolololol....
My nigga... she hate this pic... but hey... fuck it

Actual Iphone pic of the skyline from the lofts downtown... I was high and thought it was hot


Me... I think I was going on a date wit shawty, where the fuck are those glasses??


These be my heros.... my pops and god pops... love them niggas man... You dont find to better niggas than them, just ask about em






My new favorite... The beautiful biscuit head ass nigga...





This is what happens when you hand a flip flone user, a iphone to take a picture... Why this dickhead cut my face out the picture... SMH... But those are my new favorite shoes...
My nigga E... aka Lips and fingers... I drive and pass him the bag and the rello... tell him to work his lips and fingers!!! lolol....
Close up of my favorite shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment