Sunday, August 9, 2009

wattup...

I been missing...

Computer broke... Working hard... found a beautiful distraction.... you know.. real life shit


But niggas actually was telling me that I needed to stick to it. So I will... Today I have been on worldstar... watching these videos...

Everyone knows that I love worldstarhiphop.com

Sometimes Ill go weeks without going on there, and then Ill go to the site and watch the videos for hours. lol. And its SO IGNORANT. Its probably the most ignorant site on the web. It perpetuates ignorance. Its the #1 venue for "coon" activity... But It entertains the hell out of me. Let me also give worldstar its props, It does have very informative information on there as well. Police videos they try to hide from us. Full length documentaries... some good shit pops up every now and then.

First we got some pretty cool shit. The Destiny Child Audition tape from 1997. Beyonce lookin like a around the way girl. lol... good shit world star.




The next one is a dancehall video

This here is pure coonery. This shit cant even turn you on doing it. Your just humping and hurting each other as much as possible. I think them fools have lost it down there on dem islands.

1. girl gets frog splashed
2. powerbombed
3. knocked dizzy
4.knocked slap the fuck out

and more.... just sick shit... best 12 minutes of your day tho i promise.




I think I am growing a fascination with the retards in the dancehall.... This shit gets my attention. IN THIS particular videe, at about 47 seconds.... He starts punching at the girl in his lap... KILLED ME!!! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment